Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit (700476005)
The Avaya IP500 V2 is the latest control unit for the Avaya IP Office system. It supports IP Office R6.0 or higher as well as IP Office Basic Edition, Essential Edition, Preferred Edition, Advanced Edition, Partner, and Norstar Edition.
Like New: $199.99 New: $289.99
Avaya IP500 V2 Features
- 4 Base Card Slots - Can accommodate IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, Combination ATM, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, VCM 64, 4-Port Expansion, and Legacy Card Carrier base cards.
- Trunk Cards - Supports IP500 ATM 4, PRI 1, and PRI 2 trunk interface cards installed on IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 ATM 4, 24 PRI T1, and 48 PRI T1 trunk interface cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- 2 SD Card Slots - Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels - Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Integrated Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30, and Analog Trunk 16 external expansion modules. Support for up to 12 External Expansion Modules - In addition to the 8 integrated expansion ports, you can add up to 4 additional expansion ports using the 4-Port Expansion base card.
- 2 LAN Ports - Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port Includes Power Cord
- NOTE - Avaya IP500 V2 System SD Card required (sold separately, see drop down option above)
- The Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit is compatible with the above base cards and external expansion modules
- Compatible with 1400, 2400, 5400, 6400, and 9500 series digital phones (configuration and SW level dependent)
- Compatible with 1600, 4600, 5600, and 9600 series IP phones (configuration and SW level dependent)
- IP Office 9.0 and later supports IP500 V2 control unit and the Avaya Branch Gateway as a single product (i.e. the IP500 V2 control unit and the Avaya Branch Gateway are identical hardware)