Avaya IP500 VCM 64 V2 Base Card (700504032)
The Avaya IP500 VCM 64 V2 Base Card provides voice compression channels for your Avaya IP500 system. Voice compression channels are required when using IP trunk or IP endpoint applications.
Avaya IP500 VCM 64 V2 Features
- Provides 64 voice compression channels - Used for VoIP calls
- In order to use Avaya IP telephones, Avaya IP Endpoint activations are required (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Provides 4 RJ45 ports - Can be fitted with an optional IP500 trunk interface card that uses these ports for trunk connections (IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2)
- Maximum - 2 per IP500 control unit; 148 channel maximum using IP500 and or IP400 VCM cards
- Compatible with IP Office 8.1 or higher