Avaya IP500 VCM 32 V2 Base Card (700504031)
The Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Card provides voice compression channels for your Avaya IP500 system. Voice compression channels are required when using IP trunk or IP endpoint applications. The Avaya IP500 VCM 32 V2 base card is functionally identical to the IP500 VCM 32 (V1) but it does not include 12 Avaya IP Endpoints when installed.
Avaya IP500 VCM 32 V2 Features
- Provides voice compression channels - Used for VoIP calls
- Provides 4 RJ45 ports - Can be fitted with an optional IP500 trunk interface card that uses these ports for trunk connections (IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2)
- Maximum - 2 per IP500 control unit; 148 channel maximum using IP500 and or IP400 VCM cards
- For IP Office 8.1 or higher - Provides all 32 VCM channels and includes no Avaya IP Endpoint licenses; Avaya IP telephones can be added by purchasing Avaya IP Endpoint licenses
- For IP Office 8.0 or earlier - A future service pack will be required to be recognized the IP500 VCM 32 V2; not yet compatible