Avaya IP500 Analog Phone 2 (700431778)
The Avaya IP500 Analog Phone 2 provides two additional analog station ports for your Avaya IP500 system. It allows you to add analog devices like single line phones, table top conferencing speakerphones, door phones, and fax machines.
Avaya IP500 Analog Phone 2 Features
- Provides 12 RJ45 ports - The first 2 ports are analog extension ports for the connection of analog telephones. It can be fitted with an IP500 trunk interface card that uses an additional 4 ports for connections.
- Maximum - 4 per IP500 or IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office; 3 per IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office Partner Version
- Compatible with IP500 Control Unit running IP Office R5.0 or higher
- Compatible with IP500 V2 Control Unit running IP Office R6.0 or higher or IP Office Partner Version
- Compatible with analog telephones
- Optional IP500 trunk interface cards - IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2