Please call for availability.
The Mitel 5422 IP PKM Interface Module provides connectivity between select Mitel 5200, 5300, and 8500 series phones and Mitel IP PKM 12/48.
Mitel IP PKM Interface Module Features
- Allows you to connect a Mitel 5412 or 5448 Programmable Key Module to your Mitel IP or digital telephone
- Can connect a single Mitel 5412 IP PKM to a Mitel 5220/5224/5235/5324/5330/5340 IP phone
- Can connect a single Mitel 5412 IP PKM to a Mitel 8528/ 8568 digital phone
- Can connect up to two Mitel 5448 IP PKMs to a Mitel 5220/5224/5235/5324/5330/5340 IP phone for a maximum of 96 additional keys (supported by a Mitel Communications Director (MCD), 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP) or SX-200 ICP)
- Can connect up to two Mitel 5448 IP PKMs to a Mitel 8528/8568 and 5224/5324 IP Phone for a maximum of 96 additional keys (supported by a 5000 Communications Platform)
- 5224 and 5235 IP Phones: Powered via the adapter power port or PoE (802.3af)
- 5324 IP Phone: PoE (802.3af) or from the phone's power source
- Mitel 3300 ICP release 9.0 UR1 or later
- Mitel SX-200 ICP release 4.0 UR5 or later