Please call for availability.
The Mitel 5448 IP PKM extends the capability of the Mitel 5224, 5235 and 5324 IP Phones with additional buttons. Ideal for receptionists, departmental administrative assistants and people who require additional personal keys, PKMs can be easily programmed through the phone and can be used to monitor and manage multiple lines beyond the original capacity of the phone.
Mitel 5448 Features
- Adds 48 more programmable keys with indicator lights to your Mitel IP phone
- Keys can be programmed as feature, speed call, extension, direct station select, or line appearance keys
- Personal keys can be easily programmed through the phones themselves or using the browser-based configuration tool
- Can add up to 2 Mitel 5448 PKMs to one phone
- Compatible with Mitel 5220, 5224, 5235, 5324, 5330, and 5340 IP phones
- Compatible with Mitel 8528, and 8568 digital phones
- Requires a Mitel PKM Interface Module (sold separately, see accessory below) installed on your compatible Mitel phone
- For 5220, 8528, 8568 - Requires Mitel 24VDC power supply (not included)
- For 5224, 5235, 5324, 5330, 5340 - Can use Power over Ethernet or Mitel 48VDC power supply(not included)
- Mitel 3300 ICP release 9.0 UR1 or later
- Mitel SX-200 ICP release 4.0 UR5 or later