Mitel 5448 IP Programmable Key Module (PKM)
The Mitel 5448 IP PKM extends the capability of the Mitel 5224, 5235 and 5324 IP Phones with additional buttons. Ideal for receptionists, departmental administrative assistants and people who require additional personal keys, PKMs can be easily programmed through the phone and can be used to monitor and manage multiple lines beyond the original capacity of the phone.
IMPORTANT: The Mitel 5448 PKM requires that a Mitel PKM Interface Module (IM) is installed on your compatible Mitel phone. The Mitel PKM Interface Module
is not included.
Please call for availability.
Mitel 5448 Features
- Adds 48 more programmable keys with indicator lights to your Mitel IP phone
- Keys can be programmed as feature, speed call, extension, direct station select, or line appearance keys
- Personal keys can be easily programmed through the phones themselves or using the browser-based configuration tool
- 5224 and 5235 IP Phones: Powered via the adapter power port or PoE (802.3af)
- 5324 IP Phone: PoE (802.3af) or from the phone's power source
- Mitel 3300 ICP release 9.0 UR1 or later
- Mitel SX-200 ICP release 4.0 UR5 or later