Please call for availability.
The Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Card provides voice compression channels for your Avaya IP500 system. Voice compression channels are required when using IP trunk or IP endpoint applications.
Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Card (700417389)
- Provides voice compression channels - Used for VoIP calls
- Provides 4 RJ45 ports - Can be fitted with an optional IP500 trunk interface card that uses these ports for trunk connections (IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2)
- Maximum - 2 per IP500 control unit; 148 channel maximum using IP500 and or IP400 VCM cards
- For IP Office 5.0 or lower - Provides 4 initial VCM channels with additional channels up to 32 being enabled by licenses
- For IP Office 6.0 to 9.1 - Provides all 32 VCM channels and includes 12 Avaya IP Endpoint licenses (added virtually when IP500 VCM 32 is installed)
- For IP Office 10.0 or higher - Provides all 32 VCM channels but does not include any Avaya IP Endpoint licenses