Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 Universal (700417405)
Please call for availability.
The Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 provides 4 additional analog trunk ports on your Avaya IP Office system.
Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk 4 Features
- Connects to IP500 base card - When connected to IP500 base card, it provides 4 loop-start analog trunk ports
- Also provides DTMF, caller ID (ICLID), busy tone detection
- Adjustable echo cancellation - Selectable to Off, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128 milliseconds
- Power Failure Transfer - When fitted to an IP500 analog phone base card. During power failure, the first extension port (port 1) is connected to the first analog trunk (port 9)
- Maximum - 4 per IP500 control unit
- IP Office 6.1 - Must have a minimum software level of 6.1(20)
- IP Office 7.0 - Must have a minimum software level of 7.0(12)
- IP Office 8.0 or higher
- Requires an IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, or VCM 64 base card with empty daughter card slot