Please call for availability.
The ShoreTel 230G is a full-featured Gigabit IP phone that delivers a wealth of features including three line appearances, eight function keys, four soft keys and a headset jack.
ShoreTel 230G Features
- 5 line x 24 character display (120x35 pixels)
- 3 lines
- Built-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 8 fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls - volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- Power via 802.3af PoE (Class 2 PoE) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs