Please call for availability.
✔ Factory Installed Device Certificate
The Polycom VVX 301 is a powerful entry-level business media phone delivering crystal clear communications. It is ideal for today's cubicle workers handling a low to moderate call volume.
The VVX 301 includes all the features and functionality of the VVX 300 and adds improved memory and processor. This allows for better performance as Polycom continues to upgrade VoIP feature set.
Polycom VVX 301 Features
- Backlit 8-level grayscale graphical LCD - 208x104 resolution
- 6 lines (programmable line keys)
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, volume up/down, transfer, message, do not disturb
- Dual port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE), optional PoE injector, or included 48V power supply
- Increased memory and improved processor
- Requires a minimum firmware version of 5.4.1 or later
- Can add up to 3 Polycom Expansion Modules or Polycom Color Expansion Modules
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility