Polycom VVX Expansion Module (2200-46300-025)
Please call for availability.
The Polycom VVX Expansion Module is a cost-effective paper label solution for
telephone attendants, receptionists, administrative stations, and other dispatchers who
manage multiple simultaneous telephone calls on a daily basis. It extends the functionality of Polycom VVX business media phones with multi-functional line keys that can be set up as line registrations, call appearances, speed-dials, direct station select or busy lamp field keys.
Polycom VVX Expansion Module Features
- 40 multifunctional line keys configurable as line registration, call appearance, speed dial, DSS, or BLF
- Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information
- Paper directory cards
- Up to three VVX Expansion Modules can be attached to any VVX phone (for support of up to three Expansion Modules on VVX 500/501/600/601, PoE+ or external AC adapter is required)
- Powered by Polycom VVX host phone
- 2 RJ-11 auxiliary ports for communication with host phone or other expansion modules
- Compatible with Polycom VVX 300, 301, 310, 311, 400, 401, 410, 411, 500, 501, 600, and 601