Videoconferencing is as easy as making a phone call with the MiVoice Mivoice UC360 Video Phone. You can initiate a videoconference or collaboration session midmeeting, when the occasion for impromptu brainstorming and idea sharing often arise. It's in-room presentation capability allows for easy sharing of documents through a variety of methods, including cloud-based services. Or, you can collaborate with remote parties by connecting to a Web-based collaboration session using the built-in Web browser.
Mitel MiVoice UC360 Video Model Features
- Large 7 inch color multi-touch display; 1024 x 600 pixels with backlight
- Provides a built-in four-party video conferencing bridge
- Automatic Video Call escalation once an audio call has been
established – making video as easy as making a phone call
- Embedded Picsel SmartOffice Suite that enables the ability to
view / modify PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and PDF files
- Access to cloud-enabled services, such as, Google Docs
- Remote Desktop (RDP) capabilities so users can access a
remote PC from the appliance for visual collaboration
- Standard 12-key touch-screen keypad (0–9, *, #)
- Five off-display touch buttons with icons for Home, Menu, Back, Mute, Volume Up / Down
- Room size maximum - 35 x 35 feet
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- USB 2.0 (Type A) interface (x2) used for transferring files and accessories support
- Micro SD card slot for file access
- External audio input jack 3.5mm TRS (external microphone hardware only
- Support for USB-connected wireless keyboard and mouse
- Wideband Audio (22kHz) provides a larger audio dynamic range that matches human speech
- Beamforming Technology provides smooth, seamless transition between microphones and focuses microphones on the active speaker
- Array of 16 microphones embedded around the phone provides 360 sound pickup from up to 12 feet away minimizing the need for external microphones for most meeting room deployments.
- Speaker designed for enhanced playback clarity and resistance to mobile phone and wireless device interference.
- Tight integration with Mitel communications and collaboration solutions, helps maximize your ROI with your Mitel UCC investment.
- Embedded applications, such as WebEx and Join.me clients provides quick and easy access to cloud-based collaboration services – including the ability to support tablet driven presentations in the meeting room.
- Embedded web browser provides users with access to other cloud-based services, such as Gmail and Exchange Web, for personal contact dialing and chat functions directly via the MiVoice Conference Phone.
- Simply deployment to access embedded collaboration capabilities - connect the phone via a HDMI cable to a hi-definition display / projector.
- Loaded with high-end solution sound & functionality with the price point of traditional mid-range audio conference phone.
- MiVoice Business, Release 5.0 SP2 (or higher)
- MiVoice MX-ONE (formerly Aastra MX-ONE), Release 5.0 SP5 (or higher)
- MiVoice 5000 (formerly Aastra A5000), Release 6.1 (or higher)
- MiVoice Border Gateway (MBG), Release 7.1 (or higher)