The Mitel UC360 IP Conference Phone (Audio and Video Variant) provides a crystal-clear, tabletop audio conferencing and video collaboration solution for your compatible Mitel system. It features an easy-to-use color touchscreen, wideband audio support, Gigabit Ethernet, 4-party video conference bridge, and 360 degree microphone coverage. It's an excellent choice for small to mid-size conference rooms and applications that require video collaboration.
Mitel UC360 Audio and Variant Features
- 7 inch color touchscreen (1024 x 600 pixels)
- 5 fixed feature touch keys include home, menu, back, mute, volume up/down
- 12 key on-screen dialpad
- Maximum room coverage of 35 x 35 ft.
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Two USB 2.0 ports for file transfer and accessories
- Micro SD slot
- 3.5 mm input jack for microphone audio
- Supports wireless keyboard and mouse (USB)
- Supports wideband audio
- 360 degree microphone pickup
- Microphone pickup range up to 12 ft.
- Built-in web browser and applications (Cisco WebEx, MiCollab Conference, Picsel SmartOffice, Join me, remote RDP and VNC)
- HDMI port
- 4-party HD video conferencing bridge (H.264, 720p x 30fps)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- MiVoice Business, Release 5.0 SP2 (or higher)
- MiVoice MX-ONE (formerly Aastra MX-ONE), Release 5.0 SP5 (or higher)
- MiVoice 5000 (formerly Aastra A5000), Release 6.1 (or higher)
- MiVoice Border Gateway (MBG), Release 7.1 (or higher)