The Mitel UC360 IP Conference Phone provides a crystal-clear, tabletop audio conferencing solution for your compatible Mitel system. It features an easy-to-use color touchscreen, wideband audio support, Gigabit Ethernet, and 360 degree microphone coverage. It's an excellent choice for small to mid-size conference rooms.
Mitel UC360 Audio Variant Features
- 7 inch color touchscreen (1024 x 600 pixels)
- 5 fixed feature touch keys include home, menu, back, mute, volume up/down
- 12 key on-screen dialpad
- Maximum room coverage of 35 x 35 ft.
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Two USB 2.0 ports for file transfer and accessories
- Micro SD slot
- 3.5 mm input jack for microphone audio
- Supports wireless keyboard and mouse (USB)
- Supports wideband audio
- 360 degree microphone pickup
- Microphone pickup range up to 12 ft.
- Built-in web browser and applications (Cisco WebEx, MiCollab Conference, Picsel SmartOffice, Join me, remote RDP and VNC)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Mitel MiVoice Business, Release 5.0 SP2 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice Office 250, Release 5.1 SP4 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice MX-ONE, Release 5.0 SP5 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice 5000, Release 6.1 (or higher)
- Clearspan, Release 19 SP1 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway, Release 7.1 (or higher)