The Mitel MiVoice Conference Phone (UC360) makes conference calls clear, easy and efficient. Combining high-definition audio capabilities with 16 microphones that automatically focus towards the person talking, the Mitel MiVoice UC360 helps to minimize side conversation pickup and increases speaker clarity. The conference phone also has a large touch screen display with embedded collaboration services and Web browser, so participants can access, view & collaborate, and drive in-room presentations – without the need for a dedicated PC in the room.
Mitel MiVoice UC360 Features
- Large 7 inch color multi-touch display; 1024 x 600 pixels with backlight
- Standard 12-key touch-screen keypad (0–9, *, #)
- Five off-display touch buttons with icons for Home, Menu, Back, Mute, Volume Up / Down
- Room size maximum - 35 x 35 feet
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- USB 2.0 (Type A) interface (x2) used for transferring files and accessories support
- Micro SD card slot for file access
- External audio input jack 3.5mm TRS (external microphone hardware only
- Support for USB-connected wireless keyboard and mouse
- Wideband Audio (22kHz) provides a larger audio dynamic range that matches human speech
- Beamforming Technology provides smooth, seamless transition between microphones and focuses microphones on the active speaker
- Array of 16 microphones embedded around the phone provides 360 sound pickup from up to 12 feet away minimizing the need for external microphones for most meeting room deployments.
- Speaker designed for enhanced playback clarity and resistance to mobile phone and wireless device interference.
- Tight integration with Mitel communications and collaboration solutions, helps maximize your ROI with your Mitel UCC investment.
- Embedded applications, such as WebEx and Join.me clients provides quick & easy access to cloud-based collaboration services – including the ability to support tablet driven presentations in the meeting room.
- Embedded web browser provides users with access to other cloud-based services, such as Gmail and Exchange Web, for personal contact dialing and chat functions directly via the MiVoice Conference Phone.
- Simply deployment to access embedded collaboration capabilities - connect the phone via a HDMI cable to a hi-definition display / projector.
- Loaded with high-end solution sound & functionality with the price point of traditional mid-range audio conference phone.
- Mitel MiVoice Business, Release 5.0 SP2 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice Office 250, Release 5.1 SP4 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice MX-ONE, Release 5.0 SP5 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice 5000, Release 6.1 (or higher)
- Clearspan, Release 19 SP1 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway, Release 7.1 (or higher)