The Mitel 5340 IP Phone delivers easy-to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications in an exciting next generation desktop device.
Certified Refurbished - Factory finished casing, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Mitel 5340 Features
- Large backlit graphics display (160x320) with auto-dimming
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in 3 pages of 16 keys each
- Wideband audio support with wideband handset
- Peripherals and modules support - Line interface module, IP conference unit, cordless (DECT) accessories, wireless LAN stand, Gigabit Ethernet stand
- 13 fixed function keys - Hold, settings, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel, volume/ringing, contrast up/down, home page, previous page, next page
- 6 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Browser-based desktop tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Dual mode phone supports SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10/100 MB integrated Ethernet switch)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional 48VDC power adapter (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 7.0 (UR2)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution, Release 4.2