Please call for availability.
The Mitel 5330 Backlit IP Phone features a large, backlit graphics display, up to 24 programmable feature keys, full-duplex speakerphone, and wideband audio. It has 3 context sensitive soft keys that provide an easy-to-use interface and quick access to advance system features.
Mitel 5330 Backlit Features
- Large, backlit LCD graphics display (160 x 320 pixel)
- Up to 24 programmable self-labelling feature keys (3 pages of 8 using page scroll keys)
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Supports wideband audio on handset and speakerphone
- Supports these optional Mitel peripherals - Line interface module, 5310 IP conference unit, DECT cordless handset or headset, wireless LAN stand, Gigabit Ethernet stand
- Fixed feature keys include hold, settings, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel, volume up/down, previous/next page
- 3 context sensitive soft keys
- Supports SIP and MiNET protocols
- Dual port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch accommodates collocated PC
- Powered by 802.3af PoE or local power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP), Release 8.0 (UR1)
- Mitel SX-200 ICP Release 4.0 (UR3)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution, Release 4.5