Cloud SWEET! allows you to add in depth call reporting without the cost associated with hosting an application on-premise. You'll add no extra hardware and no extra software because Cloud SWEET! is a completely hosted service in the cloud.
This license is required when the Cloud SWEET! base system is installed at an Avaya IP Office main site and reporting is also required on an additional Avaya IP Office that has a network connection to the main site.
Cloud SWEET! Features
- Completely Hosted - No additional hardware or software needed.
- Hosted Interface - Reporting is available anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Near Real Time Display - Monitor call volume and distribution per extension as the calls complete.
- Schedule Reports – Save time by automatically emailing reports daily, weekly, monthly or on demand.
- Drill-Down Capabilities – Get high-level metrics or granular details on all of your extensions, agents and hunt groups and reduce the need for dozens of separate reports.
- Cradle-to-Grave Details – Get the details on every step of a call from the moment the call comes in to when the customer hangs up the phone, giving you a better understanding of the customer experience.
- Call Accounting - Use historical reports to analyze patterns and trends in your calling. Use this information to learn about peak calling times, extension durations and more.
- Increase Productivity - Track agent activity to ensure they are
operating at maximum effciency. Use reports to better manage staffng to meet your customer’s needs.
- Reduce Costs – Receive automatic alerts for misuse and
excessive call duration. Analyze historical reports to better manage costs.
- Identify Trends – Text and graphical reports provide comprehensive views into all calling activity - inbound, outbound and internal. Use this information to be proactive in resolving issues and optimizing business operations.
- Flexible Reports - Reports can be run on-demand. Reports are interactive allowing for drill down to the details. Reports can be scheduled for automatic creation and delivery by email.
Compatibility & Requirements
- Avaya IP Office systems - All required licenses at main site and remote site(s) required for networking
- Contact SWEET! Base License is required on the Avaya IP Office main site
- Pricing reflects the annual charge for a single remote site/node connected to a network (SCN, Small Community Network) of connected Avaya IP Office systems