Cloud SWEET! allows you to add in depth call reporting without the cost associated with hosting an application on-premise. You'll add no extra hardware and no extra software because Cloud SWEET! is a completely hosted service in the cloud.
This license is for the Cloud SWEET! base system and is required before adding user licenses or remote site licenses.
Cloud SWEET! Features
- Completely Hosted - No additional hardware or software needed.
- Hosted Interface - Reporting is available anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Near Real Time Display - Monitor call volume and distribution per extension as the calls complete.
- Schedule Reports – Save time by automatically emailing reports daily, weekly, monthly or on demand.
- Drill-Down Capabilities – Get high-level metrics or granular details on all of your extensions, agents and hunt groups and reduce the need for dozens of separate reports.
- Cradle-to-Grave Details – Get the details on every step of a call from the moment the call comes in to when the customer hangs up the phone, giving you a better understanding of the customer experience.
- Call Accounting - Use historical reports to analyze patterns and trends in your calling. Use this information to learn about peak calling times, extension durations and more.
- Increase Productivity - Track agent activity to ensure they are
operating at maximum effciency. Use reports to better manage staffng to meet your customer’s needs.
- Reduce Costs – Receive automatic alerts for misuse and
excessive call duration. Analyze historical reports to better manage costs.
- Identify Trends – Text and graphical reports provide comprehensive views into all calling activity - inbound, outbound and internal. Use this information to be proactive in resolving issues and optimizing business operations.
- Flexible Reports - Reports can be run on-demand. Reports are interactive allowing for drill down to the details. Reports can be scheduled for automatic creation and delivery by email.
Compatibility & Requirements
- Avaya IP Office - No additional IP Office licensing required
- The Cloud SWEET! Base License is required to add Cloud SWEET! User Licenses or Cloud SWEET! Remote Site/Node Licenses
- Pricing reflects the annual charge for a single Avaya IP Office site
- Cloud SWEET! User Licenses or Cloud SWEET! Remote Site/Node Licenses are sold separately