The Cisco 7975G Unified IP Phone, a key offering in the IP Phone portfolio, is a full-featured IP phone with wideband audio support primarily for manager and executive needs.
Certified Refurbished - Factory finished casing, NEW button set, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Cisco 7975G Features
- Large color back-lit, touch-sensitive, pixel-based display screen for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and feature usage
- 8 programmable line and feature keys
- 5 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Powered by local power supply (sold separately, see drop down option above) or 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users
- SCCP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1, 4.3(2)
- SIP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1