The Cisco 7925G-EX Unified Wireless IP Phone delivers all of the capabilities of the Cisco 7925G Unified Wireless IP Phone
with the ruggedness and resiliency that is certified for deployment in potentially explosive environments such as chemical and manufacturing plants, utilities, and oil refineries.
Cisco 7925G Features
- Atmospheres Explosibles (ATEX) Zone 2/Class 22 and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Class I Division II certifications
- IP64 rating for superior dust resistance with splashing water resistance adds resiliency.
- Industry-standard yellow styling offers fast recognition in event of an emergency.
- 802.11a/b/g standards for voice over WLAN (VoWLAN) communications support.
- Supports third-party Bluetooth 2.0 headsets for added freedom
- Large 2-inch color (176 x 220 pixel) display makes viewing easy.
- Exceptional voice quality with high-definition voice (HD voice)
- Built-in full-duplex speakerphone for high-quality hands-free communications.
- Applications key provides direct access to XML applications such as push-to-talk and Lone Worker.
- Standard lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery life: Up to 9.5 hours talk time and 180 hours standby time
- Extended Li-ion battery life: Up to 13 hours talk time and 240 hours standby time
- Battery sold separately (see drop down option above)
- Desktop charger or charging power supply sold separately
- Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Version 4.3 and later
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) Version 4.3 and later