Please call for availability.
The Cisco 7811 IP phone delivers simple, highly secure, and cost-effective VoIP communications for small to large businesses. It is ideal for occasional-to-light communications needs, such as in lobbies, cafeterias, and conference centers.
Cisco 7811 Features
- Non-backlit, grayscale, 3.28" 384 x 106 pixel-based display
- 4 programmable line/feature keys
- 4-soft keys
- 2-way navigation and select keys
- Supports wideband audio
- Fixed features include service, messaging, directory, hold/resume, transfer, and conference
- Single position footstand, wall mountable
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional Cisco power cube (sold separately; see drop down option)
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection with PC pass-through port
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- The Cisco 7811 is compatible with Cisco Unified Communications Manater 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, and 10.x and later
- Also compatible with Cisco Business Edition 6000 8.6.2 and later amd Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution 8.6.2 and later