Please call for availability.
The Avaya D100 SIP DECT Base Station is a radio transceiver base allows you to use up to eight Avaya D160 wireless handsets with your Avaya IP Office system.
Avaya D100 Base Station Features
- 100-350 ft. indoor range; 700 ft. range in open field
- Can extend range with up to 6 repeaters
- Can register up to 8 Avaya D160 wireless handsets (sold separately; see drop down option above) to single base station
- Powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or PoE injector
- Registers with IP500 V2 via SIP connection
- Maximum 4 bases per IP Office system
Compatibility and Requirements
- Compatible with IPO R9.0.12, R9.1.12 and R10.0 and higher
- Requires available VCM resources from IP500 Combination ATM Card V1 or V2, IP500 VCM 32 V1 or V2, IP500 VCM 64 V1 or V2; also requires Essential Edition
- Each Avaya D160 wireless handset that is added to the Avaya D100 Base Station requires an Avaya IP Endpoint License