The Avaya 1416 digital telephone is designed for users who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor several line appearances throughout the day.
Avaya has transitioned the 1400 series digital telephones to a global form factor. Global phones have the English language text removed from the faceplate and use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker. The global form factor is the currently manufactured model.
This listing is for (4) Avaya 1416 Digital Telephones Global in a multi-pack box.
Avaya 1416 Global Features
- 4 line x 24 character tilting backlit display
- 16 programmable line/feature buttons with dual LEDs
- Fixed feature keys include hold, conference, transfer, drop, menu, contact, call log, redial, mute, and headset
- 3 soft keys and 4-way navigation cluster with context sensitive user interface
- Built-in speakerphone
- Integrated headset jack and built-in headset button
- Can add up to 3 Avaya DBM32 Button Modules
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- 4 pack of Avaya 1416 Digital Telephones Global in multi-pack box
- The Avaya 1416 digital telephone is compatible with Avaya Aura Communication Manager 5.2.1 or later and IP Office Release 6.0 or later