Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 w/Power (2200-12670-001)
Please call for availability.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 is a 6-line SIP-based IP phone that delivers superb sound quality and business features. It features a backlit color display, HD voice, dual Ethernet ports, and broad SIP interoperability with a variety of hosted providers. Up to 3 expansion modules can be added to create an attendant console to monitor up to 24 calls.
SoundPoint IP 670 Features
- A Rich Visual Experience - Large, vibrant color display enables easier viewing and navigation, plus integration with productivity-enhancing applications
- Polycom HD Voice - Unparalleled voice clarity to make your calls more efficient and productive
- Advanced SIP Functionality - Shared lines, busy lamp field, and presence
- Gigabit Ethernet Support - Future-proofs network infrastructure investment
- Expandability - Can handle 6 lines in stand-alone mode and 24 lines with three Polycom SoundPoint IP Color Expansion Modules (see accessory below)
- Built-in USB Port - Supports applications such as Local Call Recording from the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a broad array of SIP call control platforms
- Choice of power options - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Also includes universal power supply.
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 670
- Handset and handset cord
- Desk base
- Network cable
- Power supply
Accessories and Related Items