Please call for availability.
The ShoreTel VPN Concentrator 4550 securely connects remote IP phones to the rest of the system, enabling IT staff to implement a very secure and flexible remote work policy. Remote users can simply connect a ShoreTel IP phone to a broadband router, and with minimal configuration establish a secure tunnel to the ShoreTel VPN Concentrator. Once connected, their phone acts as thought it was located in the office.
ShoreGear VPN 4500 Features
- Has 5 concurrent VPN tunnels and supports up to 10 simultaneous VPN tunnels
- One RJ-45 WAN Port
- Four 10/100 RJ-45 LAN Ports
- Serial / Console Port
- Broadband connection: DSL, cable modem or similar
- Broadband modem: QoS support for best practice
- Compatible with the following Shoretel IP 565g, 560g, or 230g