Please call for availability.
The ShoreTel 115 IP phone is a cost-effective, single-line phone that is ideal for open areas including lobbies, visitor offices, classrooms and dorm rooms. It offers six feature keys for common operations, a one-line display that shows caller ID, date and time, plus a two-way speakerphone for hands-free calling.
Shoretel 115 Features
- Single line display backlit for Caller ID, date and time
- Provides 6 features keys for common operations
- Two-way speakerphone (half-duplex)
- Integrated 2 port Ethernet switch for use with a collocated PC
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial, and voicemail
- MGCP protocol
- Supports G.722, G.711, and G.729a codecs
- Power via 802.3af PoE or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)