Please call for availability.
The ShoreTel ShoreGear 50V is a voice switch that supports up to 50 IP phones and up to a maximum of six analog ports (four loop start trunk and two analog extension ports). The switch also supports integrated voicemail capability with 22 hours of voicemail storage. It supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
ShoreGear 50V Features
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices