Please call for availability.
The ShoreGear 120/24 supports up to 120 IP phones or up to 24 analog ports - 8 universal telephone / trunk ports and 16 telephone ports. The ShoreGear-120 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling as well as to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
ShoreGear 120/24 Features
- Two RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 8 universal ports (FXO/FXS)
- 16 extension ports (FXS)
- RJ-11 port for connection to the extension side of the Power Fail Transfer Unit (Extension 9)
- DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell