- Print the Repair Service Instructions Form (.pdf) so that you can complete it after you place your online order.
- If present, please remove any IP500 Base Cards from the front of the unit and remove the IP500 V2 System SD Card from the slot on the rear of the unit.
- Once we receive your product, our normal service time is 3-5 business days. If you would like faster service, then please choose '24 Hour Rush Repair' from the option menu ($25).
24 Hour Rush Repair Service:
- By choosing this service, the repair order will be completed within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
- For fastest delivery to us, we recommend that you ship the defective product using an overnight service with tracking. In order to expedite processing, you must email the tracking number of your shipment along with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For fastest delivery back to you, choose an overnight service in the online checkout (e.g. Next Day Air Saver, Next Day Air).
- Although we can repair the vast majority of defective products, choosing this service level does not guarantee that your item can be repaired. Expedited shipping costs are non-refundable.