Polycom VVX 350 IP Phone w/AC Power (2200-48830-001)
Please call for availability.
✔ Factory Installed Device Certificate
✔ Includes AC power supply.
The Polycom VVX 350 IP Phone is a high-quality, six-line, color, mid-range IP phone designed for small to medium sized businesses. Itís ideal for knowledge workers and call center operators who need to handle a moderate or high volume of calls, and whose work demands reliable connectivity.
Polycom VVX 350 Features
- 3.5" color display (320 x 240 pixels)
- 6 lines (programmable line keys)
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, hold, volume up/down, transfer
- Message waiting indicator
- Dual port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- USB 2.0 port for storage and media applications
- USB 2.0 port can also be used with Plantronics UC Bluetooth wireless headsets that include the BT300 or BT600 USB Type A Bluetooth dongle
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE), optional PoE injector or included 5V power supply
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility
Accessories and Related Items