Please call for availability.
The Polycom VVX 101 is a simple, yet reliable, one-line SIP phone, with a 10/100
Ethernet port, that delivers enterprise grade sound quality. The VVX 101 phone is a stylish, cost effective telephony solution, ideal for a home office or shared/common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms or anywhere needing simple and reliable connectivity.
Polycom VVX 101 Features
- Single line
- Basic LCD screen (1-2 character rows plus icon row)
- Polycom HD Voice up to 7 kHz on all audio paths (speaker, handset, headset)
- 1 x ethernet 10/100
- Hard Keys: 12-key dialpad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume
- 4-way navigation cluster with center "select" key
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional PoE injector (see drop down option above)
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility