The Polycom VoiceStation 500 is a small Bluetooth-enabled conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms. With a microphone range of up to seven feet, the VoiceStation 500 is perfect for small conferences with three to four participants. It connects directly to a standard telephone line (POTS) or analog station port (FXS) on your PBX. On IP PBX systems or hosted IP platforms, it can be connected through an analog gateway device connected to your IP network.
VoiceStation 500 Features
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Connect to your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone for hands-free calls. Connect to a Bluetooth-enabled computer for high-quality hands-free conferencing over the internet.
- 2.5mm Applications Port - Plug into a wired connection for mobile phone and Internet calling when Bluetooth is not available
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology - Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction - Automatically reduces room background noise for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing.
- 360 Degree Coverage - Three cardioid microphones provide 360 degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
- Compact Industrial Design - Fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices
- Easy to use and install - No training required, connects into any analog phone jack.
- Convenient Controls - Volume, mute, redial, flash, and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad
- Auxiliary Output Jack - Allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder
- Compatible with analog telephone lines (POTS)
- Compatible with analog station ports (FXS) on PBX systems
- Compatible with IP PBX systems or hosted IP service providers through an analog gateway device (ATA)
- Polycom VoiceStation 500
- Interface module
- Console cable
- Telephone cable