For Avaya Definity and Avaya Aura Communication Manager users, communicating with crystal clarity couldn't be easier. Just connect the Avaya 2490 directly into a digital wall jack. You don't need an analog port, analog adapter, or complicated connections to take advantage of natural two-way conversations.
Avaya 2490 Features
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology - Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations
- Dynamic Noise Reduction - Automatically reduces room background noise for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing
- Three Cardioid Microphones - Provides 360 degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
- Intelligent Microphone Mixing - Automatically selects the microphone closes to the person speaking, eliminating extraneous background noise
- Microphone expandability - Optional extension microphones increase coverage for larger size rooms (see Expansion Microphone accessory below)
- Backlit Graphical Display - Convenient, easy access to important call information.
- Auxiliary Input/Output Jacks - 2.5 mm Applications Port provides connection to other communication devices such as mobile phones and computers
- Compatible with Avaya Definity and Avaya Aura Communication Manager systems
- Connects directly to a digital station port; the same port used for 2400, 6400, 7400, and 8400 series digital telephones