The Polycom SoundStation 2 Avaya 2490 is a digital conference phone that is compatible with your Avaya Definity or Avaya Communication Manager (Aura) system. It provides crystal clear conversations, 360 degree microphone coverage, easy setup and supports optional expansion microphones for expanded coverage. It connects directly to a digital station port; the same port used for 2400, 6400, 7400, and 8400 series digital telephones. There is no need for an analog port, analog adapter, or complicated connections to take advantage of natural two-way conversations.
Avaya 2490 Features
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology - Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations
- Dynamic Noise Reduction - Automatically reduces room background noise for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing
- Three Cardioid Microphones - Provides 360 degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
- Intelligent Microphone Mixing - Automatically selects the microphone closes to the person speaking, eliminating extraneous background noise
- Microphone expandability - Optional extension microphones increase coverage for larger size rooms (see Expansion Microphone accessory below)
- Backlit Graphical Display - Convenient, easy access to important call information.
- Auxiliary Input/Output Jacks - 2.5 mm Applications Port provides connection to other communication devices such as mobile phones and computers
- Compatible with Avaya Definity and Avaya Aura Communication Manager systems
- Connects directly to a digital station port; the same port used for 2400, 6400, 7400, and 8400 series digital telephones
- Polycom SoundStation 2 Avaya 2490 Conference Phone
- Wall module
- Power Cord
- Console cable
- Line cable