Polycom SoundPoint IP 600 PoE (2200-11630-025) Grade B
The award winning SoundPoint IP 600 is your best choice for a standards-based Voice over IP telephone. It is ideal for users requiring multiple lines, and it delivers both traditional telephone capabilities and new converged applications for you business desktop.
Grade B Condition - These SoundPoint IP 600 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Certified Refurbished condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas.
SoundPoint IP 600 Features
- Acoustic Clarity Technology - Polycom's legendary speakerphone technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation (full duplex)
- Multi-line support - Configure up to six lines with individual status display
- Flexibility - Choose between handset, headset, or natural two-way (full-duplex) speakerphone mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- Easy-to-use - 18 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys, 320x160 pixel LCD, message alert indicator
- Network interface - Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP
- Choice of powering options - Can be powered by Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or AC power adapter (not included - see drop down option above)
Accessories and Related Items