The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 is a 3-line SIP phone that delivers superb sound quality and business features. It features a backlit display, HD Voice technology, dual Ethernet ports, and broad SIP interoperability.
SoundPoint IP 450 Features
- Unparalleled sound quality - Features Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology which brings a life-like richness and clarity to every call.
- Comprehensive, Cutting-Edge Feature Set -
- Three lines
- Backlit, high-resolution graphical display
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- BLF, presence, text messaging, and buddy lists
- Integrated XHTML micro-browser for productivity increasing Web-based applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support w/dual-port Ethernet switch
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a variety of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms by Broadsoft, Sylantro, Interactive Intelligence/Vonexus, Digium, and other Polycom partners. Also interoperates with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence.
- Choice of power options - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Can also be powered by optional PoE injector or optional AC adapter (power not included, see drop down option above)
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 (Grade B)
- Handset and handset cord
- Desk base
- Network cable