Please call for availability.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 330 two-line SIP phone delivers superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 330 has a dual 10/100 Ethernet port, so it is perfect for cubicle workers as well as call center operators who use a phone and PC at their desk.
SoundPoint IP 330 Features
- Excellent sound quality - Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology enables crystal-clear simultaneous hands-free conversations that are as natural as being there
- Enterprise-grade feature set -
- Two lines
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Easy-to-read, 102 x 33 pixel graphical LCD
- Support of shared lines, presence, 3-way local conferencing, and distinctive call treatment
- XHTML micro-browser for Web applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a vareity of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms and to interoperate with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence
- Dual port Ethernet switch - Dual ports for connection of phone and PC through same LAN port
- Choice of power options - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Can also be powered by external AC adapter (included)