The Polycom CX500 IP phone features embedded Lync 2010 software, allowing it to be seamlessly deployed within Lync Server 2010 environments. Its clutter-free design and large color display for viewing call and directory information provide the ultimate in calling convenience for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways, and break rooms.
Polycom CX500 Features
- Standalone IP phone for use with Microsoft Lync Server - Embedded client does not require a PC to make calls, gain access to general contact information
- Revolutionary voice quality - Polycom HD Voice technology for stunning voice quality and clarity
- Unique collaboration - Offers the only complete line of integrated voice and visual communications solutions for Microsoft collaboration tools
- Network interface - Single 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connector port
- Power - Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) or optional PoE injector (sold separately, see drop down option above)