Plantronics Voyager 4210-A Wireless Headset (211317-01)
Please call for availability.
The Plantronics Voyager 4210-A Wireless Headset meets the needs of office professionals as well as IT in Unified Communication (UC) environments. Featuring a comfortable headband, premium ear cushion, crystal-clear audio, wireless freedom, and the ability to switch seamlessly between mobile phone and PC, the Voyager 4210-A helps you be more productive and enriches your voice communications experience.
Includes USB Type A (USB-A) Bluetooth dongle.
Plantronics Voyager 4210-A Features
- Wireless headset for use in Unified Communication (UC) environments
- Connects to PC and mobile phone
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Up to 12 hours talk time, 15 hours listen time (music/media), 13 days standby time
- Charge time 1.5 hours
- Roaming range up to 98 ft/30 m
- Comfortable headband with speaker over one ear (mono)
- Premium leatherette ear cushion
- Noise-canceling microphone with flexible boom
- One-touch call controls include answer/end, mute, volume up/down
- Media controls include track forward/track back, pause, play, mute
- Enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk-time, mute and connection status
- Supports wideband audio
- SoundGuard Digital technology protects against increased sound levels
- Can customize settings for your headset with Plantronics Hub for mobile (iPhone and Android) or Plantronics Hub for desktop (PC)
- Connects to PC via integrated Bluetooth support or included Plantronics BT600 (USB-A) Bluetooth dongle
- Connects to mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth
- Compatible with UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Skype, and more
- Certified for Microsoft Skype for Business Open Office