Plantronics Savi W710 Wireless Headset (83545-01)
Please call for availability.
The Plantronics Savi W710 has been discontinued and is replaced by the Plantronics Savi W8210.
Multiple devices. Singular control. The Plantronics Savi W710 is changing the way productivity-focused office professionals communicate. With multi-device connectivity, a newly designed over-the-ear headset, and up to 350 feet of wireless range, now you can easily manage desk phone, PC, and mobile phone calls with the most intelligent wireless headset system on the market.
Savi W710 Wireless Headset Features
- Comfortable monaural over-the-head style headset
- Up to 9 hours talk time
- 350 ft. range
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise
- Three-way connectivity lets you easily switch and mix audio between PC, mobile and desk phone calls
- Automatically routes mobile audio to whichever device you pick up – headset or mobile phone
- Easily transfer audio between headset and mobile phone to take calls on-the-road
- UC presence automatically updated when on a PC, mobile or desk phone call
- Energy efficient adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Conference in up to three additional headsets and guests can continue through multiple calls
- PC or laptop connection via USB port supports Microsoft Windows and MacOS
- Bluetooth v2.1 connection between cell phone and base
- Plantronics Savi W710 UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Skype, and more
- If you want to use this headset with Skype for Business or Microsoft Lync, please see the Plantronics Savi W710-M
- Desk phone connection requires HL10 Handset Lifter or Electronic Hook Switch cord for remote answer/end
Accessories and Related Items