The Plantronics Savi 7210 Office Wireless Headset Package provides hands-free wireless headset operation for your ShoreTel IP phone. It features 12 hours of talk time, up to a 400 foot range, wideband audio, hearing protection, and secure DECT wireless communications.
For users who often answer their headset while away from the desk, the RD-1 ring detector can be added to this solution. The RD-1 sends a ringer alert to the headset when your desk phone rings (see drop down menu option).
Savi 7210 Office Wireless Headset Features
- Comfortable monaural (single ear) over-the-head design
- Easily adjustable headband
- Flexible noise-canceling microphone boom
- One-touch call answer/end, mute, volume up/down, and power on/off
- Up to 12 hour talk time
- Rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery; 3 hour charge time
- Range up to 400 feet away for maximum mobility and hands-free productivity
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- DECT technology provides secure 64 bit encryption, better audio, and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
- Can conference up to 4 headsets on one base
- Narrowband or wideband audio; up to 6800 Hz
- SoundGuard Digital protects against sound levels above 118 dBA
- Anti-startle detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Shoretel IP phones support 'Load Detection' and do not require an Electronic Hook Switch cord or HL10 handset lifter. The CS540 connects directly to the headset port on the bottom of the phone.
- For users who often answer their headset while away from the desk, the RD-1 ring detector can be added to the CS540 wireless headset. The RD-1 sends a ringer alert to the headset when your desk phone rings (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- ShoreTel IP Phones - IP 212K, 230, 265, 530, 560, 560G, 565G