The Plantronics MDA220 USB Switch helps you migrate seamlessly to Unified Communications (UC) while keeping your desk phones. Its intelligent design makes it easy to switch between desk phones, softphones, and, if using a Plantronics Bluetooth USB headset, even mobile phones.
Plantronics MDA220 USB Features
- Allows a single headset to cover desk phones, softphones, and even mobile phones when used with Bluetooth USB headsets
- Smart, visually enhanced controls make managing calls quick and easy
- Remote call control puts teams in charge of their desk phones as well as softphones
- Wideband technology creates a more natural voice experience
- Stereo audio enhances sound, so everyone can concentrate on business, not distractions
- Compatible with PCs, Macs, and all major desk phones and softphones supported by Plantronics Hub
- Softphones - Built for UC applications and softphones from Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco, and others
- Plantronics Headset Series - Blackwire, Voyager UC, .Audio 615 and 630M, Savi 400, EncorePro USB, Entera USB
- Plantronics USB Adapters - BT300/BT600 Bluetooth USB Adapters, DA70/DA80/DA90 USB Cords
- Not compatible with Plantronics BT700 Bluetooth adapter
Desk Phone Integrations
- When the MDA220 is used with a desk phone and a compatible Plantronics USB Wired Headset, headset operation is Manual.
- Manual Headset Operation - The desk phone handset is lifted off hook and the desk phone audio button is pressed on the MDA220 to gain dial tone or answer/end call with the headset.
- When the MDA220 is used with a desk phone and a compatible Plantronics Wireless Headset, headset operation can be Manual or One-Touch.
- Manual Headset Operation - With no additional accessories, wireless headset operation is Manual. The desk phone handset is lifted off hook and the desk phone audio button is pressed on the MDA220 to gain dial tone or answer/end call with the wireless headset.
- One-Touch Headset Operation - By adding an optional HL10 Handset Lifter or Plantronics EHS cord (recommended), wireless headset operation is One-Touch. Headset call control is performed by pressing the answer/end button on the wireless headset.