Please call for availability.
The Plantronics CS520 XD Wireless Headset is designed to address wireless density issues so that more wireless headsets can be used in environments already accommodating many DECT (1.9 Ghz) wireless headsets. By using 900 MHz technology, the CS520 XD ensures that more wireless headsets can be used while maintaining clear conversations. The CS520 XD features a binaural headband design that fits comfortably over both ears and provides passive noise cancellation in noisier office environments. It features wideband audio and excellent range and talk-time. It is compatible with a multitude of desk phones and offers one-touch remote call control through an additional Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) cord or handset lifter.
Plantronics CS520 XD Wireless Headset Features
- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- 900 MHz technology mixes into high density DECT environments without interference
- Up to 9 hours talk time
- Secure over-the-head binaural headband provides all day comfort
- Premium wideband audio quality, noise-canceling microphone
- One-touch call answer/end, volume up/down, mute, and flash controls
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Requires HL10 Handset Lifter or Electronic Hook Switch cord for remote answer/end
- Plantronics CS520 XD wireless headset
- Wireless base station
- Telephone interface cable
- Power supply