Please call for availability.
The Partner ACS R7 Processor provides 5 line ports and 9 station ports for your Partner ACS system.
Partner ACS R7 Processor Features
- Automatic Daylight Savings Patch - Includes the latest firmware that addresses the new daylight savings change
- Provides 5 Lines and 9 Stations
- Paging Port - Connect a loudspeaker paging system to a line port
- Backup/Restore Capabilities - Back up system programming to internal memory or a PC card
- Administration Port - Built-in serial administration port for use with Partner ACS Remote Administration Software
- Dual Line Caller ID - Supports both Caller ID name and number simultaneously on your display
- 2 PC Card Slots - Used for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD card, and software upgrades
- Direct Connection of Analog Devices - Answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems
- Two Contact-Closure Connections - Control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using the contact-closure adjunct
- Music On-Hold Port - Connect a music source or on-hold messaging system
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR) Port - Connect to a serial printer or call accounting solution
- Two Power Failure Transfer Ports - Use single line telephones to connect to your phone lines during power outages
- The Partner ACS R7 Processor is compatible with a variety of voice mails, expansion modules, and telephone sets.
- Voice Mail Systems - Partner Mail VS (R1-R4.1 and R5.0.21 or higher), Partner Messaging, and Partner Voice Messaging PC Cards
- Expansion Modules - 200/200E, 206/206E, 308EC, 400E/400EC, 012E, T1, 1600 DSL
- Telephone Sets - Standard Single Line, MLS, Eurostyle, and Eurostyle Series 2
- Also compatible with a variety of wireless, headset and conferencing solutions
- Partner ACS R7 Procesor, Power Cord, Battery backup clip w/AAA batteries