Please call for availability.
The Nortel 1230 IP Phone is a multi-line phone that is engineered for small to medium-sized businesses and best fit for users that require a lot of power. This phone is ideal for workers who have advanced communication needs, such as managers, knowledge workers, and administrative assistants.
Nortel IP Phone 1230 Features
- Multi-line IP Phone supports up to four line/programmable feature keys, eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and six shortcut/feature keys
- 9 lines x 25 characters and 143 x 32 pixel display with anti-glare screen
- Four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation
- Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal-clear conversations
- Integrated headset and speakerphone
- Simplified communications - the most commonly used Nortel Business Communications Manager (BCM) and Nortel Communication Server 1000 features come preprogrammed on all IP Phone 1200 Series sets. You can also customize the sets from hundreds of BCM and Communication Server 1000 telephony features.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports
- Supports 802.3af standards-based PoE and local AC power via power adapter
- Compatible with optional Key Expansion Modules (12-key LCD-based or 18-key LED-based)
- Compatible with Communication Server 1000 and BCM 50 3.0 or higher