Norstar Analog Terminal Adapter - ATA 2 (NT8B90AL, A0636406)
The Norstar Analog Terminal Adapter-2 (ATA-2) is the most recent model of analog terminal adapter introduced for the Norstar system. The ATA-2 converts the Norstar digital interface to analog for communication with such analog devices as single line telephones, FAX machines, modems and answering machines.
Norstar ATA2 Features
- Converts the Norstar digital interface to analog for communication with such analog devices as single line telephones, fax machines, modems, and answering machines
- Single line sets can interface with Norstar system features such as call waiting, call forward, and many more
- Provides a means of connecting a single line set to the Norstar system in either a long loop or off-premise extension configuration
- ATA-2 supports faster data transmission speeds, up to and including 28.8 kbps
- Compatible with CICS any release, MICS any release, 3x8 DR1 (3x8, 6x16, 8x24), 3x8 DR5/5.1, Compact DR2/DR5/DR5-DS, Modular DR2 or higher, and Nortel BCM