Please call for availability.
The Mitel 6869 is a 12-line SIP phone that boasts a large high resolution color display and delivers outstanding audio performance designed for power users who demand a lot from their phones.
Mitel 6869 Features
- 4.3" 480 x 270 pixel color backlit display
- High definition Hi-Q audio technology
- Up to 12 lines with 2 dedicated line keys with LED
- 12 programmable soft keys with LEDs that can be customized to access up to a total of 40 functions
- 5 context-sensitive system keys that can be customized to access up to a total of 24 functions
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed features include Conference, Transfer, Callers, List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Options, 2 volume keys, Mute, and Speaker/Headset
- Supports DHSG/EHS for wireless headsets and has an integrated 4-pin headset port for wired headsets
- USB 2.0 port
- Supports IETF SIP (RFC3261) and associated RFCs
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or option PoE injector (sold separately; see option above)