Please call for availability.
The Mitel 6865i is a full-feature IP phone that provides up to 9 lines, a backlit display, Gigabit Ethernet, SIP protocol support, and an integrated headset jack.
Mitel 6865i Features
- 3.4 inch backlit display (128 x 48 pixel)
- Supports up to 9 lines - 2 dedicated line keys with LEDs
- Provides 8 programmable feature keys with LEDs
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed features include conference, transfer, mute, speaker/handset, hold, redial, goodbye, volume up/down
- Supports wideband audio
- Integrated 4-pin headset jack with built-in electronic hook switch
- Supports SIP protocol
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or option PoE injector (sold separately; see option above)
- Can add up to three Aastra/Mitel M685i or M680i expansion modules