The Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit is a full-duplex IP conferencing unit that supports natural conversation while eliminating background noise – even in large meeting rooms – for exceptional voice quality and clarity.
Mitel 5310 Features
- Full-duplex handsfree operation
- Acoustic beam-forming technology to focus on lead speaker and eliminate background noise, side conversations etc.
- Noise reduction and automatic gain control
- Integrated LED direction indicators that provide conference participants visual confirmation that the unit is receiving their voice
- Dual-colored LEDs (orange / green) indicate status: mute, presentation mode and directionality of microphone
- Full telephony functionality through Mitel IP phones
- Presentation mode allows the user to focus / freeze the beam in a particular direction
Compatibility & Requirements
- Mitel 5220, 5224 IP Phones - Connects through Side Control Unit (sold separately) which features conference unit on/off, volume controls, presentation mode and mute. Can also add the optional Mouse Controller Requires 24VDC power supply (sold separately).
- Mitel 5235, 5324, 5330, 5330e, 5340, 5340e, and 5360 IP Phones - Plugs into the Conference Module (sold separately). Built-in conference controller application on these phones features softkey functionality for on/off, volume controls, presentation mode and mute. Powered via PoE (802.3af) or 48 VDC adapter (sold separately).
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) release 4.0 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) release 4.0 or later
- Mitel SX-200 ICP release 4.0 (UR1) or later
- Mitel SIP phones release 8.0