The Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit connects to your compatible Mitel IP phone and adds high quality, full-duplex, speakerphone capabilities for conferencing applications.
Mitel 5310 Features
- Full-duplex desktop speakerphone
- Dual color LEDs for mute and mode status
- Automatic gain control with noise reduction
- Built-in LED indication confirms participant voice pickup
- Complete telephony functionality via Mitel IP phone connection
- Noise reduction and automatic gain control
- Presentation mode allows microphone to focus on a single participant
- Supports optional remote control mouse for presentation mode functions (on/off, mute, volume up/down)
- Coverage for meeting rooms up to 20 ft. x 30 ft.
Compatibility & Requirements
- Mitel 5220, 5224 IP Phones - Connects through Side Control Unit (sold separately) which features conference unit on/off, volume controls, presentation mode and mute. Can also add the optional Mouse Controller Requires 24VDC power supply (sold separately).
- Mitel 5235, 5324, 5330, 5330e, 5340, 5340e, and 5360 IP Phones - Plugs into the Conference Module (sold separately). Built-in conference controller application on these phones features softkey functionality for on/off, volume controls, presentation mode and mute. Powered via PoE (802.3af) or 48 VDC adapter (sold separately).
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) release 4.0 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) release 4.0 or later
- Mitel SX-200 ICP release 4.0 (UR1) or later
- Mitel SIP phones release 8.0