The Mitel 485G IP Phone provides 8 line appearances, a large color display, Gigabit Ethernet, and fixed feature keys that include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory. In addition, five soft keys provide convenient access to context-sensitive features. It's an ideal choice for professionals and executives with medium to high call volumes.
Certified Refurbished units will have Shoretel logo.
Mitel 485G IP Features
- 480 x 272 pixel color, backlit display
- 8 line appearances
- Integrated headset jack with LED button
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Visual voicemail
- Expanded call history
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory
- SIP protocol
- G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)