The Mitel 480 IP Phone provides 8 line appearances with an easy-to-read, back-lit display. Expanded call history and directory along with visual voicemail are provided. An integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch allows a network drop to be shared with a desktop PC. Six feature keys and five soft keys provide easy access to Mitel features. A full duplex speakerphone and integrated headset jack are standard.
Certified Refurbished units may have Mitel or ShoreTel logo.
Mitel 480 IP Features
- 297 x 160 pixel, backlit display
- 8 line appearances
- Integrated headset jack with LED button
- Full-duplex Speakerphone
- Visual Voicemail
- Expanded Call History
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory
- SIP protocol
- G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Etherenet or PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)