The Mitel 480 IP Phone provides 8 line appearances, a large backlit display, and fixed feature keys that include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory. In addition, five soft keys provide convenient access to context-sensitive features. It's an ideal choice for workers with medium to high call volumes.
Certified Refurbished units will have ShoreTel logo.
Mitel 480 IP Features
- 297 x 160 pixel backlit display
- 8 line appearances
- Integrated headset jack with LED button
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Visual voicemail
- Expanded call history
- 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory
- SIP protocol
- G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)